Home Sales: July, 2018 Address/ BR/ FB/ HB/ Postal City/ Sold Price/ Type/ Lot AC/ PostalCode/ Subdivision/ Date Sold 9229 FOX MEADOW LN/ 7/ 6/ ...
“Lunches should be exciting and appealing, especially when children are feeling like they might be judged.” — Sara Ducey, Professor, Nutrition and...
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, o...
"Slow progression" does not mean we are now progressing slowly. Quite the opposite in fact. During this past Monday's "Phoning It In" appointment w...
- Will Your Business or Organization Be Featured in the 2018-2019 Newcomers & Community Guide? 0 comments
- Be Part of the Pet Connection 0 comments
- Senior Living Special Focus edition publishing soon 0 comments
- Russian Grand Ballet’s Swan Lake - first time in Alexandria for one night only! 0 comments
- The Connection HomeLifeStyle Real Estate and Remodeling Focus 0 comments
- Fabric Place Basement Alexandria Grand Opening 0 comments
- Conservation Group Offers Issue Guide
- Candidates Running for Maryland’s 6th Congressional District
- Maryland Debate Debacle Headed Off
- Primary Battle for Montgomery County District 1 Council Seat
- Politics: Running for Montgomery County At-Large Council Seats
- Artificial Turf’s Next Home?
- A Tribute in Potomac to Captain Brian Matthew ‘Bubba’ Bunting
- Potomac's Holy Child Wins Bulldog Bash
- Potomac: Churchill Team Raises Funds for Make-A-Wish
- Potomac: Making Biking Easier in the Park
- Opinion: Editorial: Freedom of the Press, Friend of Democracy
- Opinion: Column: Progressing, But So Am I
- Opinion: Column: "Slow Progression"
- Opinion: Editorial: An Open Letter to Readers and More
- Opinion: Column: Fortitude For a Fortnight
In July, 2018, 69 Potomac homes sold between $3,200,000-$465,000.
Potomac Home Sales: July, 2018
Ideas for packing healthy foods that children won’t want to trade.
Under attack, abroad and now at home.
Curiosity Consignment serves variety of clearing-out needs.