Home Sales: April, 2019 Address/ BR/ FB/ HB/ Postal City/ Sold Price/ Type/ Lot AC/ PostalCode/ Subdivision/ Date Sold 10705 ROCK RUN DR/ 6/ 5/ ...
The overall number of persons experiencing homelessness in Montgomery County decreased by 23 percent according to data collected from the 2019 Poin...
Starting off in a field of buttercups at Violettes Lock on the C&O Canal, Potomac Community Village members and guests began a two hour walk ...
Montgomery County will have 16 pit stops located throughout the County as it joins the annual regionwide celebration of “Bike to Work Day” on Frida...
- Integrity And Ethical Business Practices In Real Estate And Property Management 0 comments
- Sarku Japan Grand Opening Event at Dulles Expo Center Location, VA 0 comments
- Exceptional Schools Fair 2018 0 comments
- Will Your Business or Organization Be Featured in the 2018-2019 Newcomers & Community Guide? 0 comments
- Be Part of the Pet Connection 0 comments
- Senior Living Special Focus edition publishing soon 0 comments
- Potomac Student Gathers Support for Maryland Day of the Girl
- Trone Sworn In
- WMCCA: Fulfilling the Potomac Master Plan
- WMCCA: Governor Hogan’s Highway Folly
- Conservation Group Offers Issue Guide
- Bullis QB Now a Redskin
- From a McLean Mustang to VT Hokie
- Churchill Returns to Region Final
- Saving Churchill in Shootout
- A More Challenging Course on the Potomac
- Opinion: Column: The Weak Of
- Opinion: Letter to the Editor: Unacceptable Status Quo
- Opinion: Column: The Weak Before
- Opinion: Letter to the Editor: Appeal Against Littering
- Opinion: Editorial: Celebrating Mother’s Day with Photos
In April, 2019, 55 Potomac homes sold between $1,860,000-$532,500.
Potomac Home Sales: April, 2019
Many flowers about still along the C&O Canal towpath.