The holidays are about giving, and giving thanks. The holidays are about children and family. The holidays are about sharing, about joy. The holida...
“Plan on creating your daily walk or running habit with a friend, or coach, or group who will be a role model for self-control.” —Joanne Bagshaw, P...
…And that's what worries me. There's a part of me (too big a part, I'll admit), that rationalizes not going to the doctor as a means of preventing ...
Members of the Little Farms Garden Club of Potomac gathered Monday, Dec. 3, to decorate the Tavern at Great Falls — for the 40th consecutive ye...
- Exceptional Schools Fair 2018 0 comments
- Will Your Business or Organization Be Featured in the 2018-2019 Newcomers & Community Guide? 0 comments
- Be Part of the Pet Connection 0 comments
- Senior Living Special Focus edition publishing soon 0 comments
- Russian Grand Ballet’s Swan Lake - first time in Alexandria for one night only! 0 comments
- The Connection HomeLifeStyle Real Estate and Remodeling Focus 0 comments
- WMCCA: Governor Hogan’s Highway Folly
- Conservation Group Offers Issue Guide
- Candidates Running for Maryland’s 6th Congressional District
- Maryland Debate Debacle Headed Off
- Primary Battle for Montgomery County District 1 Council Seat
- Churchill Returns to Region Final
- Saving Churchill in Shootout
- A More Challenging Course on the Potomac
- Artificial Turf’s Next Home?
- A Tribute in Potomac to Captain Brian Matthew ‘Bubba’ Bunting
- Opinion: Editorial: Give Locally
- Opinion: Column: Scared to…
- Opinion: Letter to the Editor: Protecting Our Diversity
- Opinion: Editorial: Call for Submissions to Children’s Edition 2018
- Opinion: Column: Mow, Mow, Mow Your Grass…
For tens of thousands of families in our area, uncertainty and need are distant from the celebrations and plenty that so many of us associate with this holiday period.
Key to making changing old habits and making new ones.
Little Falls Garden Club decorates the Tavern at Great Falls.
Gathering to share joy.