One of the biggest transportation challenges in the McLean area is the congestion caused by inadequate capacity on the American Legion Bridge and t...
Home Sales: December, 2019 Address/ BR/ FB/ HB/ Postal City/ Sold Price/ Type/ Lot AC/ PostalCode/ Subdivision/ Date Sold 8601 NUTMEG CT/ 6/ 7/ ...
Though Monday, Jan. 20 is a holiday in honor of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., for many it will be “a day on, not a day off.” Across the nation, peop...
The National Park Service announced the appointment of Tina M. Cappetta as the next superintendent of the Chesapeake and Ohio National Historical...
- 13th Annual Exceptional Schools Fair 2019 0 comments
- Integrity And Ethical Business Practices In Real Estate And Property Management 0 comments
- Sarku Japan Grand Opening Event at Dulles Expo Center Location, VA 0 comments
- Will Your Business or Organization Be Featured in the 2018-2019 Newcomers & Community Guide? 0 comments
- Be Part of the Pet Connection 0 comments
- Senior Living Special Focus edition publishing soon 0 comments
- ‘Fridays with Friedson’ Offer Access in Potomac
- ‘Enhanced Juice’ in Annapolis
- Potomac Student Gathers Support for Maryland Day of the Girl
- Trone Sworn In
- WMCCA: Fulfilling the Potomac Master Plan
- Bullis QB Now a Redskin
- From a McLean Mustang to VT Hokie
- Churchill Returns to Region Final
- Saving Churchill in Shootout
- A More Challenging Course on the Potomac
- Opinion: Column: Still Waiting for “Canswers”
- Opinion: Letter to the Editor: Dangerous Escalation
- Opinion: Letter to the Editor: Making Alzheimer’s a National Priority
- Opinion: Column: OMG
- Opinion: Commentary: Promises Kept
In December, 2019, 58 Potomac homes sold between $2,650,000-$410,000.
Potomac Home Sales: December, 2019