Home Sales: February, 2018 Address/ BR/ FB/ HB/ Postal City/ Sold Price/ Type/ Lot AC/ PostalCode/ Subdivision/ Date Sold 9900 NEWHALL RD/ 8/ 9/...
Thank you for your excellent work, Connection! I was happy to see approximately half of the March 7-13 issue of the Oak Hill / Herndon Connection d...
The lead editorial by Monte F. Bourjaily, IV (“No Guns in the Classroom,” Connection March 7-13, 2018) warns of many ills that would attend the arm...
Family and friends celebrated the life of Potomac resident, builder and developer Farid Srour Sunday, March 11 at Normandie Farm. Srour, 100, d...
- Be Part of the Pet Connection 0 comments
- Senior Living Special Focus edition publishing soon 0 comments
- Russian Grand Ballet’s Swan Lake - first time in Alexandria for one night only! 0 comments
- The Connection HomeLifeStyle Real Estate and Remodeling Focus 0 comments
- Fabric Place Basement Alexandria Grand Opening 0 comments
- New Addition to Middleburg Real Estate/Atoka Properties 0 comments
- Candidates for Maryland’s 6th District
- Working to Protect Parks
- Anti-Immigration Ban Rallies Held at Dulles
- Clinton and Kaine Carry Virginia, Trump Seizes Key Battlegrounds
- Board of Education Races
- A Tribute in Potomac to Captain Brian Matthew ‘Bubba’ Bunting
- Potomac's Holy Child Wins Bulldog Bash
- Potomac: Churchill Team Raises Funds for Make-A-Wish
- Potomac: Making Biking Easier in the Park
- Potomac: Hatten Celebrates 40 Years at BCC
- Opinion: Letter to the Editor: Keeping Kids Safe
- Opinion: Letter to the Editor: Costs and Benefits of Arming the Teachers
- Opinion: Letter to the Editor: Arming Teachers: Suicidal
- Opinion: Letter to the Editor: No Guns in the Classroom
- Opinion: Letter to the Editor: It’s the Culture, Not the Weapon
In February, 2018, 26 Potomac homes sold between $3,125,000-$530,000.
Potomac Home Sales: February, 2018
Family, friends mourn loss of Farid Srour.
Souvenir seekers and sightseers crowd sale at home of former astronaut.