Tuesday, Sept. 28
Montgomery County Board of Elections (BOE) will provide information tables at select branches of Montgomery County Public Libraries on Tuesday, Sept. 28 in celebration of National Voter Registration Day. The BOE seeks to create broad awareness of voter registration opportunities to reach voters who may not register otherwise and to ensure everyone can vote during next year’s primary gubernatorial elections on June 28, 2022.
Election information tables will be located at the following branches on Sept. 28:
Noon –2 p.m.
- Marilyn J. Praisner Library, 14910 Old Columbia Pike, Burtonsville
- Olney Library, 3500 Olney-Laytonsville Road, Olney
- Rockville Memorial Library, 21 Maryland Ave., Rockville
- Connie Morella Library (Bethesda), 7400 Arlington Road, Bethesda
- Gaithersburg Library, 18330 Montgomery Village Ave., Gaithersburg
- Silver Spring Library, 900 Wayne Ave., Silver Spring